- Step 1: Find a known distance, on the road, in your yard, or at the local track.
- Step 2: Manually count, or use your Accelerator watch to count your steps as you walk the known distance at your normal walking pace.
- Step 3: Repeat Step 2, but this time, do so while running at your normal running pace.
- Step 4: Enter the know distance, along with your walking and running steps into the Stride Length Calculator.
- Step 5: Enter the results into your Tech 4o watch (Personal Profile 8 of 10 in your Accelerator watch; Speed and Distance settings mode in your Traileader watch).